Thursday, June 4, 2009

Update

Hello,

It´s been a while since my last post, mostly because I´ve been pretty busy. Within the last four days I have moved into an apartment, found out what classes I was teaching, and began teaching them (with almost no preparation time). Most of the last few days have been spent preparing lesson plans and then actually teaching.

I need to work on my technique, since I feel that I may be a bit boring. That being said, I feel more comfortable up in front of the class than I expected I would. Also, I feel more comfortable in the city now that I have a place of residence and a purpose for being here.

Perhaps I´ll post some pics of my apartment. Anyway, I have little else to say at this point, except that I plan to start Spanish lessons within the next few days. The first step on the way to becoming fluent.

Have a good one.
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I especially enjoyed this post and think perhaps you have a better appreciation for what I do as a Teacher? lol. It's hard work! I am so proud of you, though, and am sure your technique will improve over time!

    ReplyDelete