Monday, July 6, 2009

Music!

So here´s some irony for you. I come to Ecuador and discover the band My Chemical Romance.

Ok, so I knew about them before, and I really only discovered one CD entited The Black Parade. But I have decided to add it to my list of perfect albums. There are certain albums in which I love every song, or at least every song fits just right in the context of the album. So here is my list, in no particular order, and probably incomplete.

The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
Llanto de un Heroe - Avalanch
The Wall - Pink Floyd
The Number of the Beast - Iron Maiden
...And Justice for All - Metallica
Rust in Peace - Megadeth
Scenes from a Memory - Dream Theater
American Idiot - Greenday
Revolutions Per Minute - Rise Against
Taking Over - Overkill

4 comments:

  1. I find it very ironic you love every song from Greenday's American Idiot, because while Donny and I both agree we love Greenday, we very much dislike this album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't love Greenday, don't put words in my mouth.

    And I am not a huge fan of either band, in fact I do not enjoy any of the songs from the album The Black Parade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude... no... :(

    Here's my list, in order:
    -Every Rush album ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly, it is a little ironic, since I don´t really like Greenday, but I really enjoyed that album.

    And, Brent, Rush is on a different, greater, list of perfect bands.

    ReplyDelete