Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Two Peaks!

This past Sunday I went on my second mountain climbing excursion. Man, I´m loving these. It´s a lot of fun hanging out with friends, doing something a little crazy, and enjoying the crazy vistas.

We drove most of the way up the first mountain, and climbed the last 30 minutes to an hour to the peak. Then we went down and across to another mountain, and climbed that to the top. In between we lost an hour or so by taking the wrong path, and then Herb, Tom, and I spent some time dangling ourselves over ledges trying to find a way down from the cliff we had stumbled upon. No luck though. After spending enough time fearing for our lives, we decided to just back track. It was good fun though.

Can´t wait till the next mountain this coming Sunday! Woo hoo!


1 comment:

  1. yeah, mountain climbing rocks! (so do terrible puns).

    Glad the big city didn't ruin your appreciation for real fun. I'll have to send you some pictures from a few hike's Bryan and I did while he was here.

    ReplyDelete